Come work for a 5 star and Top 22 Nationally ranked Patient-recommended Hospital.
The Data Integration Engineer will be part of a team and will focus on ETL & Systems Integration for the Arkansas Heart Hospital IT ecosystem. The engineer will utilize tools, as specified below, to produce robust and reliable solutions to extract, transform, and load data between health system applications and data warehouse. This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent written and communication skills, and experience with interface and scripting technologies, as well as other technologies.
Looking for an individual that is excited about working for a company that is growing with a great culture and will be an example of living the Core Values of Arkansas Heart Hospital: Highest Expectations in Quality, Excellence through Innovation, Accountability through Ownership, Resilience without compromise, Teamwork with Results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop interfaces and ETL solutions to meet the needs of the health system Work with users, Team Leader, vendors, and other members of the group.
2. Mange and work on Interface design and architecture
3. Responsible for ETL solutions that allow for movement and transformation of data between systems.
4. Responsible for integration development, analysis, coding design, development, configuration, implementation, testing, documentation, application programming and solution analysis
5. Support, maintenance and troubleshooting existing Interfaces for Data Transfers.
6. Identify potential areas of improvement for existing interfaces and propose/implement changes to improve those processes.
7. Maintain knowledge of current and future ETL & API technologies for data transfer
Required – Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Computer science, Computer Engineering or a related field , or four years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS Required – 3 years total experience required, which includes 3 years of interface development or related integration experience AND ETL integration development (programming in at least two of the following SQL, .NET, C++, Python, R) and strong understanding of the following (MS SQL Server, SSIS, PowerShell, Reporting Services, ETL Tools)
Preferred – 1+ year experience developing and maintaining HL7 interfaces in Mirth Connect or similar application.