The IT Intern’s primary responsibility is to build relationships with clinical and administration staff and provide outstanding technical consulting and support to allow a great patient experience. Looking for an individual that is excited about working for a company that is growing with a great culture and will be an example of living the Core Values of Arkansas Heart Hospital: Highest Expectations in Quality, Excellence through Innovation, Accountability through Ownership, Resilience without Compromise, Teamwork with Results.
- Build relationships with Physicians and Hospital staff and provide outstanding technical consulting and support to allow a great patient experience
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Travel as needed to support remote clinics throughout the state.
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications.
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Perform specific MIS tasks based on user needs and requests.
- Follow all applicable policies relating to purchasing and contracting.
- Deal with vendors to resolve technical problems.
- Adhere to all hospital and departmental safety policies.
- Adhere to the hospital’s Exposure Control Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, patient, financial and other information.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
- Licensure: None required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in General technology troubleshooting for PC’s and Mac, and mobile devices required.