- Coordinates daily functions of device clinic, including regional locations.
- Performs device checks on patients with reprogramming as needed.
- Educates patients and provides follow-up reminders on device checks following established protocols.
- Collaborates with the physician regarding the device status as it affects the total treatment plan.
- Maintains necessary records and documentation on patients’ medical records.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program required.
- Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with current state licensure or licensure from a state within the Nursing Compact required. BLS certification required within 30 days of employment and prior to providing direct patient care. Successful completion of ACLS is required by the end of clinical orientation if applicable. Certifications will be renewed by recommended renewal date on the certification documentation.